Apple iOS 13’s Tremendous Features That Are Ready To Set Some Standards
The face of Augmented Reality app development gone change as Apple downright it’s OS iOS 13. This new mobile operating system is focused on lighted privacy and speed.
The focus is exclusively on performance so that with iOS used daily on more than millions of iPhones and iPads. iOS 13 comes with a suite of new features across its core functionality and other improvements.
iOS 13’s features will change the iPhone app development services.
Features of iOS 13:
- The Software Engineering Craig Federighi announced that the updated OS is remarkably faster and data-conscious.
- As per the promise shared by Apple iOS 13 will be the fastest OS so far.
- Apple promises several features like now Face ID will unlock faster and those apps will launch twice as fast in iOS 13.
- The biggest visual update to Apple’s OS and the most anticipated change is the Dark Mode.
- Notifications and Apple’s first-party apps are supported now and dark hues to go with it.
- iOS 13 offers a true, system-wide dark mode.
- With its Quick Path, Apple is finally getting in tune. Quick Path keyboard is a swiping function.
- By pushing AI integration Apple tries to help as reminders will automatically suggest that what needs to be reminded and more.
- iOS 13 will give you all options ‘ Today ‘, ‘Flagged’,‘ Scheduled’ and ‘All’ filtering options that help to sort the tasks along with a new visual look.
- New maps will be available in select cities and states, and also will roll out across the US by the end of 2019 and internationally in 2020.
- Rebuilt the app from the ground up and Apple Maps with iOS 13 with more extensive map data.
- The new features of the Home kit are designed to protect the security and privacy inside of the home.
- These Home-kit enable the routers that ensure that users router can put a firewall around the Homekit device to keep interlopers from achieving access to smart devices.
- Through the Home-kit feature, Apple has announced support for the camera.
- Creation of iMessage profile, Memoji or Animoji profile picture, and complete with a photo all allowed by Apple.
Messages with Siri on AirPods:
- Now, Incoming messages can be read by Siri which didn’t disturb users on their ongoing activities.
- In iOS 13 messages get more personal as now user can choose to share name and picture with a lot of new options in Animoji that includes different makeup option like eye shadow, eyeglasses, Airpods, and sunglasses.
- Memojis allows the user to create a self sticker with a number of options.
- Once the emoji created it shows up on the side of the keyboard. Hence the user can select a custom memoji sticker in their chat and even can make it as profile image.
- Siri can now read messages through Airpods after activated, the user will get an audible notification.
- These all features work pretty well, but we would like to see the feature rolled out to third-party apps, so that Siri can read messages from Messenger, Telegram, and WhatsApp.
- A new way introduced by Apple for browsing your photos like there are new tabs as Day, Month and Year for browsing the pics.
- Apple will now remove duplicate shots and screenshots and it also highlights the best shots from a given day.
- Live videos and Photos play as you scroll past them.
Update on Apple Mail, Safari and Notes:
- Notes are now a new gallery view to look at your notes at once. The core applications on iOS 13 are set to get the desktop formatting.
- With these Apple iOS update, there are a number of new features came that change the view.
iOS 13 introduces some notable improvements in terms of performance improvements that make the operating system more faster and smoother on iOS devices.
With new iOS 13 launch, the Face ID feature unlocks the device up to 30 percent faster. Apps are in general 50 percent are smaller in size when users download it for the first time and 60 percent smaller on average when users update the same.
Due to these improvements, Apple removed limitations on downloading the apps over cellular and a new option to select app download of any size over the user’s LTE connection is there.
This new OS is compatible with older iPhones that include an iPhone SE, 6S and 6S Plus.
If you are looking for developing your iOS app then get in touch with us, as at Blueshark Labs with our iOS development team we can create the best and feasible iOS applications.